Engine oil fulfils a lot of tasks in petrol engines, such as lubrication, cooling, cleaning, corrosion protection, sealing of the engine. In addition, even technically complex tasks such as the hydrostatic storage of turbocharger elements. The engine oil change generally applies a fixed interval of up to a year or 15,000 km.
Special G is a smooth-running engine oil for modern petrol engines without particulate filters. It is required for vehicles with a standard service interval. This oil is characterised by particularly robust properties in extreme conditions. It ensures the required service life of Volkswagen Group engines, especially due to the high thermal load capacity and low pumping work.
Special G has the following positive properties:
- Suitable for direct injection and charging.
- High cleanliness of the inlet area directly injection petrol engines.
- Proven under extreme conditions.
- High thermal load capacity.
- Low pumping work.
- Suitable as year-round oil.